After a brief hiatus I have returned!
And I’ve collected some interesting things below for you to browse through over the weekend. Does anyone have any special plans? I will be getting my hair cut on tomorrow with my lovely friend Marissa and watching the Oscars on Sunday. I have no idea what I’ll get done. What about some bangs like this?
Have a relaxing weekend!
- A quick, easy and creative stationary idea here
- 40 Free Vintage Fonts here
- Triangles on Wood: A Good Idea here
- Have you heard of N.E.E.T. Magazine? It looks pretty incredible. Check it out here
- See what the NY Times is saying about the new vegetarian cookbook Plenty here
- Thinking about having an Oscar party? Here is some inspiration. Maybe next year…
- One of the most attractive infographics I’ve come across here
- Looking for a book to read? Nathan Englander’s new book “What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank” might be a good choice. If you like weird, American short stories.