Welcome to the first edition of the “Friday Favourites” weekly feature!
What do you have planned for the Thanksgiving weekend? I’m going to see “Le Havre” at VIFF (The Vancouver Film Festival) and am hoping to see at least one other film. Then, having a big Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday and another on Monday!
Here are some things I’ve been enjoying this week:
- Creative and beautiful vegan pies from the talented Hannah at thatdamnvegan here.
- Speaking of gig posters, check out this cool book of illustrations here.
- Buy some jeans from Hudson here and $5 will be donated to the breast cancer awareness foundation.
- Have you heard of artsydartsy? A great resource for Vancouver art and design events here.
- Gypsy Market Vintage Sale this Sunday here.
- Doesn’t this vegan Thanksgiving dinner look amazing? here.