And exhale. Ahhhhh. I can breathe again! After a very busy week finishing off the last project of my undergraduate degree (!!!!) I have finally had a bit of time to relax. Ben and I slept in this morning and then we enjoyed a very late breakfast of banana pancakes. There is a beautiful blue sky outside and I intend to take full advantage of the sun, just as soon as I’ve told you about some of the things that I’m excited about this week. Here is some of my favourite content from around the web. What have you been looking at lately? Anything you care to share?
- I’m very excited for the new HBO series The Girls, starring Lena Dunham from Tiny Furniture. It starts Sunday. Check out the trailer here.
- A dose of mojo from Miss Modish.
- I recently discovered The Coveteur and am enjoying peaking inside the closets of some very creative fashionistas.
- Check out this easy jewellery board DIY.
- The Road to Healthy Glowing Skin
- Another great necklace display DIY
Photo Source: The Yard