Oh hey. You’re back! I’m so glad because I’ve gathered a lot of great things for you to explore below.
Oh, you’re pretty busy at the moment? I hear ya. You want to make sure this Friday Favourites is for you? No problem. Here are a few qualifying questions:
- Do you like watching movies?
- Do you own wooden utensils?
- Do you like free things that are also awesome?
- Do you like making things?
- Do you like photography?
Here it is, my tenth Friday Favourites:
- I can’t wait until March 25! Did you miss Mad Men as much as I did?
- A neat way to use brushes in Photoshop collages here.
- Another great source for free graphics here.
- A few darling summer dresses from Modcloth here, here and here.
- Reflections: a photo project by Tom Hussey.
- I love this film montage series [the films of]. My favourites are [the films of] Sofia Coppola, Wes Anderson and Michel Gondry
- Check out this elegant ruffle necklace tutorial. I think this necklace would look great as a shortened ruffle as well, so it appears more like a ‘pendant.’ What do you think?
- Do you have a lot of plain, wooden utensils? There’s a DIY for that!
- Spruce up some regular hoops with this colourblock earring tutorial.
- These bracelets are really great!
photo source: The Yard
No related posts.