It’s Saturday, I know. I had some internet issues yesterday which prevented me from getting this weekly tradition out on time. Oh well. Better late than never.
Did you have a nice Friday? Last night Ben and I saw Macbeth at UBC. It was amazing! Everyone did a great job and the costumes and lighting were so well done. Tonight is the last show and I would highly recommend it if you’re in Vancouver.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and check out some of these gems from around the web:
- Bleach Painting on Textiles DIY
- An overlooked combo: Black and Navy
- I really love these paintings by Claire Elsaesser
- I recently came across The Everygirl a new, online lifestyle magazine started by a photographer and a stylist.
- Sneak some beans into your dessert with this White Bean Bundt Cake recipe or Black Bean Brownies
- Too much dessert? Okay. Okay. Drink this Super Spinach Smoothie
- Oooo I want some of these Faux Rock Wool Floor Pillows
Photo Source: The Yard